Sunday, January 25, 2015

Bad Boys

Meeting new people has been one of the greatest things I've gotten out of blogging.  Either partying with great people in a new city or showing visitors my city, the relationships I've built have been memorable.  

I was first introduced to Anthony of Anthony's Barber Shop in Sacramento via Instagram.  Even though I've lived in Sacramento pretty much my whole life, it took a tag from someone for me to link up with this great guy and finally experience what it's like to get a great cut from a true barbershop.  

I've known George of Atlas & Mason and Gentslounge via Instagram for quite awhile, but only through social media.  We met up when once again someone tagged me in one of his pictures when he was visiting Sacramento.  

So to my amazing readers, if you are ever in Sacramento or if I'm visiting your city, please reach out and lets grab a drink.

city of gentlemen

g star

anthony's barber shop

city of gentlemen

men's fashion

city of gentlemen

Shop the look







Wardrobe
Jacket: G Star
Denim, Shirt, Tie: J Crew
Shoes: JD Fisk

No comments:

Post a Comment